Most of people these days are opting payments through their credit cards. There are numerous online shopping websites that accept card payments. The money paid through credit cards is then returned at the start of each month. The credit card is a great way of safe and secure method of spending money. With credit cards you can pay online while in local shops as well. But sometimes the credit cards may have higher interest rates which might not suit you. The interest rates might give you problem in the debt.
The Working Principle Of Credit Cards
The credit card is a chip like card having unique code of 16 digits. Moreover, there is a security code of three digits on its back side beside the magnetic tape. With the help of credit cards you can spend money wherever you want on the credits. Some credit cards have a preset limit while others don’t have any limits. But getting the card having no limits is much difficult. You financial level is the guarantee to get you the credit card having different credit limit. It is usually suggested that the bill should be paid off each month to avoid the higher interest rates. Now if you are not willing to pay the interest on the things you have bought, except that in cash, you have to clear bills on the daily basis. If you care not able to pay the surcharged amount within specific time then the interest level is getting higher. It might become back breaking for you if you don’t clear the bills regularly.
Which Credit Card Would Suits You?
The answer to the question is very simple. You have to look at you financial status and financial needs for having the right limits of credit card for you. The credit card is right for you only once you know about paying the bills every month. If you have any risk then don’t get the credit card because where it can give you benefits, it has its disadvantages as well.
The Advantages of Credit Cards
- The credit cards are very easy to use and carry.
- The credit cards are accepted almost in every country of the world.
- The use of credit cards is safer than cash. No one can get your money until and unless he/she don’t have the password or pin key of the credit card.
- You can buy things now and pay for it later. For instance, if you don’t have money at the moment, then you can buy it through credit card. Then you can pay money later while clearing its bills.
- You can also get some free cash or offers with the use of credit cards for shopping. Such cash back can save you a handsome amount.
The Disadvantages of Credit Cards
- Sometimes when you are not able to clear the bills, the interest rates might be higher and you might not be able to pay back the amount.
- There are some additional fee associated with the credit cards which have interest included.
- The credit cards are too expensive to use abroad.
51 Somestreet Cambridge
Cambridgeshire CB4 3AA